From Amazon.com email:
Hello from Amazon Services,
To maintain buyer confidence in Amazon this holiday season, we are implementing Holiday Selling Guidelines for the Toys & Games store.
Effective September 19, 2011, we will stop accepting new non-FBA sellers in Toys & Games.* Effective November 15, 2011, only those sellers who meet the following performance criteria will be eligible to sell in Toys & Games from November 15, 2011 through the first week in January 2012:
– Seller’s first sale on Amazon.com must be prior to 09/19/2011 (sale does not need to be Toy-specific).
– Seller must have processed and shipped at least 25 orders (do not need to be Toy-specific) during the 60 consecutive days preceding 11/1/2011.
– No greater than 1% short term order defect rate as of 11/1/2011.
– No greater than 2.5% pre-fulfillment cancel rate for the trailing 30-days preceding 11/1/2011.
– No greater than 5% late shipment rate for the trailing 30-days preceding 11/1/2011.
*Orders fulfilled by Amazon will not be subject to the holiday season restrictions provided your account is in good standing